Clean water is essential for life. Find out what's in your water with a free water test from your local
Why Choose Culligan?
The Culligan Difference
The quality of your home's water has always been important. And recent media coverage of contaminants and hard water issues has only increased the concern.
But with a crowded water softening market and wide-ranging filtration options, it can be difficult to make the right decision for your family.
So why exactly should you choose Culligan for your water softening and water filtration needs?
You can trust our Culligan technology.
- If you suffer from hard water, we're proud to offer the best water softeners on the market, including the Culligan High Efficiency (HE) model - which is 46 percent more efficient than other popular brands.
- Considered a Consumers Digest Best Buy, the dependable performance of our HE softener is backed by one of the most extensive warranties in the industry.
- You can rest assured knowing our Culligan reverse osmosis (RO) systems are certified to reduce every EPA-regulated contaminant, more than 100 in total.
- We continue to develop industry-leading technology, such as the Culligan Connect™ app for high efficiency water softeners and the ClearLink PRO™ reverse osmosis drinking water system accessory.
Our service will always exceed your expectation.
- You can expect prompt arrival, friendly service and trustworthy help with our salt and water delivery services.
- We will work with you to diagnose the water issues unique to your home, so we can recommend personalized solutions within your budget.
- Every Culligan product you choose is backed by its own Limited Lifetime Warranty.
We are your local water experts, with industry experience dating back to 1936.
- Our EPA-certified lab is equipped for in-depth water testing and analysis - helping you identify all issues related to your home's water.
- Your local Culligan men and women are actively involved and hold leadership positions in many different industry associations, including the Water Quality Association (WQA).
- Residential water treatment isn't our only speciality, as we have the knowledge and expertise to serve your commercial and industrial businesses, too.
- When you choose Culligan, you are working with an industry leader. Culligan holds more patents on water treatment equipment and processes than anyone else in the world.
- All Culligan employees are dedicated to the communities they serve and participate in a wide range of philanthropic events and fundraising campaigns.
What Clients Say
We have had nothing but positives with this company! The water is great!
- Culligan Customer